Even in the cold months, FroYo hits the spot. Dark chocolate and raspberries make a decadent combination. Greek yogurt blended with cottage cheese keep calories low, protein high, and maintain a great rich texture. This healthy version of your favorite dessert will not have you missing trips to the yogurt shop!
The BEST Chocolate Raspberry Froyo Recipe EVER
Makes: Four 1/2 cup Servings | 105 kcal | 3g Protein| 3g Fat | 1g Added Sugar
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 3 T cocoa
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
Optional: sweetener of choice (here, one (1) scoop of vanilla protein powder
1. In a blender, combine yogurt, cottage cheese, cocoa powder, and sweetener of choice.
2. Blend until one smooth mixture has formed.
3. In a sealed container, gently fold berries in with yogurt base.
4. Cover and freeze for at least two hours. Before serving, let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Give this delicious, low calorie treat a try tonight and click the banner to download the rest of the 12 Healthy Dessert Recipes eBook for tomorrow’s dessert!