Even in the cold months, FroYo always hits the spot. Dark chocolate and raspberries make a decadent combination, and Greek yogurt blended with cottage cheese keep calories low, protein high, and maintain a great rich texture. This healthy version of your favorite dessert will not have you missing late-night trips to the yogurt shop!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 3 T cocoa
- Optional: sweetener of choice (here, 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder was used)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a blender, combine yogurt, cottage cheese, cocoa powder, and sweetener of choice.
- Blend until one smooth mixture has formed.
- In a sealed container, gently fold berries in with yogurt base.
- Cover and freeze for at least two hours. Before serving, let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Makes four ½ cup servings
- 105 kcal
- 9 g protein
- 3 g fat
- 1 g added sugar