We are excited to announce that Get Fit Athletic Club Indy will be re-opening in just a few days. Your health and safety is our primary concern as we return back. Please read the following club guidelines so we can all workout together mindfully and safely over the coming months. Welcome back! We look forward to seeing you back!
Get Fit Athletic Club Indy Re-Opening Guidelines and Procedures
The following procedures are effective starting Tuesday, June 2nd at our Indianapolis location only.
- If you have a cough, fever, or any symptoms of Covid-19, please do not come to the gym until you are symptom-free. If you have tested positive for Covid-19 or come in contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come into the gym for 14 days or tested negative for Covid-19.
- To work out, you will be required to sanitize the equipment after each use. We have top-grade sanitizing spray readily available that has proven to kill the virus in under 15 seconds. If we see or are alerted to a failure to do this, you will be asked to leave. We want to keep the gym safe, and this is an easy way that your participation can help make that happen. We have installed over 20 additional sanitizing stations for your use.
- Hands-Free check-in. The check-in scanners will be placed conveniently for hands-free use.
- The following amenities will be paused temporarily to ensure the safety of all members.
- Kids Zone
- Some pieces will be temporarily unavailable (like alternating pieces of cardio) to ensure correct social distancing. We ask that you do not move any signs or equipment while in the club.
- Arrows have been installed in certain area’s directing traffic and members throughout the club. We ask that you follow those arrows.
- Entrance areas and exit areas are marked throughout the club, directing how to navigate your way through the machines where possible.
- The main building south (Left) entrance will be for exiting only.
- The main building north (Right) entrance will only be for entering the club. Please do not exit through those doors.
- Markers will be on the floor at the front desk area, guiding members where to stand when waiting to discuss their membership with the front desk staff.
- The women’s locker room and women’s only workout area is to be entered through the women’s locker room entrance only. We ask that you leave the women’s locker room & workout area through the women’s only workout area nearest the tanning beds.
- Group fitness class participation will be limited to 10 members per class. We ask that our members keep a proper distance from other members in the classes. There will be markers on the floor to show where participants should stand during class. Our group fitness instructors will get out the equipment for class and will put the equipment back up. We ask that our members don’t handle the equipment except for during the class. After class, our instructors will sanitize the equipment.
- All employees are required to fill out a health assessment before working their shift.
- All employees will be required to wear face masks and to practice social distancing when working.
- Our staff will be using a top-grade disinfectant proven to kill viruses like Covid-19 in under 15 seconds.
- Temporary reduced hours from 3 am – midnight every day. This reduction in hours will allow us time to sanitize the club thoroughly every night.