Get fit while having fun in a group setting with exciting Group Exercise Classes at Get Fit Athletic Club.
Group Fitness Classes Get Fit Athletic Club in Richmond are carefully scheduled so that all members have a chance to enjoy the encouragement and camaraderie that accompany an energetic group fitness class. Stop in and check out our diverse group exercise schedule and find a class that motivates you. From A to Zumba, Get Fit Athletic Club Richmond has got it all. Our full list of group fitness classes includes:
- Zumba®- An incredibly fun class where you will dance to some great music and burn through calories without even knowing it.
- Kettlebell AMPD – takes heart-pumping music and your favorite kettlebell moves and combines them into 60 minutes of calorie-torching fun! This whole-body workout emphasizes group fitness and focuses on specific areas such as arms, legs, core, and cardio. Each song concentrates on a main area, while still maintaining a whole-body routine.
- HIIT Hop – a type of cardio training in which you alternate short, very high intensity intervals with longer, slower intervals to recover —all to the rhythm of popular hip-hop music.
- Fitness/Krav – an effective, modern, and dynamic self-defense and fighting system, mixed with upper and lower body cardio.
- Kickboxing – a combination of cardio, boxing and martial arts providing a total body workout, which aims to improve strength, aerobic fitness, speed, flexibility, coordination and balance.
- Piyo – a 1 hour total body fitness workout that’s the perfect blend of Pilates and Yoga. This dynamic fusion workout is easy on the joints; yet it delivers strength, balance, agility and flexibility in one unique, calorie-burning workout.
- Silver Sneakers- Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a SilverSneakers ball are offered for resistance. A chair is available if needed for seated or standing support.
- Yoga Stretch – a Hindu spiritual and ascetic discipline, including breath control, simple meditation, and the adoption of specific bodily postures, which is widely practiced for health and relaxation.